Ksavi Monitor is a sensor management system enabling automatic monitoring of the infrastructure of telecommunications, energetic, heating, gas, water and sewage or industrial network objects and disposing of intervention units. Its design allows it to integrate singular sensors or whole monitoring subsystems into one common sensor network managed in a standardized manner.
An integrated web application serving as a dispatching center provides a dispatcher with up-to-date information on the events occurring in the monitored network. Intuitive and simple app management allows one to quickly analyze a current situation and undertake relevant intervention.
Due to applying the app meant for mobile devices, mobile personnel has access to the latest information on the assigned tasks. Using such technologies as GPS optimization, digital maps and navigation enables improving the infrastructure monitoring process and increasing the effectiveness of the performed works.
Broad spectrum of Ksavi Monitor system application includes for instance monitoring of telecommunications chambers, energetic network power lines, rail tractions, emergency states of water levels in water bodies and many more.
- Automatic monitoring of infrastructure components by means of sensors,
- Ensuring better care of broad infrastructure in terms of events such as damage, failure, theft, unauthorized access,
- Keeping the infrastructure components in a good shape and notifying about the occurring events in real-time,
- Integrating heterogenic monitoring systems into one coherent model,
- Fast propagation of information to dispatchers and intervention units,
- Optimization of a dispatcher’s work by means of automating the processes of order and alarm management,
- Control over the resources stored in warehouses and tightening the processes of the flow of the resources between the warehouses, employees and installment locations.
- Completing information on the events occurring in the monitoring network in real-time,
- Correlating the events by means of a rule engine which filtrates the events coming from sensors and automatically performs initial evaluation,
- An opportunity to apply different kinds of sensors, e.g. sensors reacting to movements, vibrations, temperature, noise,
- Configuring individual network components on a few structural levels,
- Presenting the location of the sensors, monitoring infrastructure components, monitored objects and alarms on a map,
- Correlating the alarms with work schedules and current location of the mobile personnel in order to assign relevant tasks,
- Managing standard orders, planned works, interventions and SLA terms management,
- Keeping a record of any stored resources,
- Operational and analytical reporting.
- Up-to-date, detailed information on the tasks assigned to an employee,
- Mechanisms of data synchronization and offline work ensure proper app operation in difficult field conditions,
- Presenting tasks and events on a map and integrated devices such as GPS, a camera and a bar code scanner help a mobile employee effectively complete his or her tasks,
- Monitoring of relocating field units thanks to the information obtained by means of GPS receivers located in each unit and sent in real-time to a dispatch center,
- A function of notifying about readiness to complete the task in the monitored object enables the contractor’s authorization and timely remote sensor disarming by the dispatcher.
Comments are closed.