Software Quality Assurance
Assuring high quality of an IT system (Software Quality Assurance) is not accidental. Rather, it requires constant, systematic and consciously undertaken actions including the whole software life cycle, from determining business requirements to works related with its implementation and maintaining. The effort required to form a team of experts qualified in managing this process makes more and more companies decide to delegate this task to an outsourcing company.
Range of services
During the realization of Software Quality Assurance services, we offer you:
- Support in determining the requirements of a new project,
- Analyzing the requirements in terms of an implementation strategy and creating procedures which improve control over the manufactured software,
- Creating test scenarios,
- Implementing the tools improving the testing process (including automate testing tools),
- Support in conducting the tests (including unit, functional, efficiency and integration tests),
- Preparing implementation procedures ensuring minimization of a risk of destabilizing the operation of production systems,
- Supervision over the conducted production implementation,
- Creating procedures and standards supporting problem and change management in terms of maintaining the finished software.
Comments are closed.