One of the most significant areas of Softelnet business profile is creating and integrating telecommunications systems operating in heterogenic OSS and BSS environments.
When realizing a broad range of projects, e.g. for telecommunications branch, our specialists gained experience in implementing new systems and integrating the existing systems on many levels of a software engineering process. Working with systems:
- with large data volumes (several million subscribers, a few hundred million services),
- requiring integration by means of various technologies (e.g. EAI webMethods, WebService, ESB, TIBO iProcess),
- operating in a multi-supplier environment in accordance with different supply models,
allowed us to create optimal and effective work procedures in complex ICT systems.
Softelnet’s offer includes performing the whole process of creating and integrating an OSS/BSS ICT system, from business analysis, through system analysis and software production, to testing and system production implementation.
Long-term cooperation with the leading Polish telecommunications companies resulted in extending our offer by a number of OSS- and BSS-related services and adding IT systems supporting the activity of telecommunications companies to our product portfolio.
- Realizing projects on a turnkey basis – complex realization of dedicated systems consistent with international TeleManagement Forum standards,
- System integration – integrating existing solutions by means of various tools and technologies,
- Auditing existing OSS/BSS environments – analyzing effectiveness of realizing business processes by means of existing OSS/BSS systems. We conduct cross-section audits concerning numerous aspects of the telecommunications branch, for instance: business processes realization level, efficiency of performed operations, stability and security of applied solutions, usability and functionality of systems from the point of view of an end user,
- Consultancy on OSS/BSS systems – consulting services provided by our leading specialists. We offer our clients our broad experience which will support them on each level of the process of OSS/BSS systems implementation,
- Software quality management – Software Quality Assurance services aiming at verifying high quality and proper functioning of IT systems. Our specialists’ team offers creating procedures related to managing quality of launched software along with implementing supporting IT tools.
- Ksavi MVNO – complex management of mobile phone operator network,
- Ksavi OSS Suite – IT systems including the following functional systems: Provisioning (configuration, implementation, launch and service management), Inventory (record of telecommunication network resources), Fault Management (monitoring, correlating and managing actions and alarms generated by a network of telecommunication devices),
- Ksavi CRM – complex client database management,
- Ksavi Monitor – a system of managing the integrated sensor network and intervention units,
- Ksavi Workforce – complex order realization and managing the personnel’s work.
CUBE. Corporate Release SA – specializes in creating and supplying innovative technological solutions for medium-sized and large IT and telecommunications companies. One of the services provided by Softelnet within the framework of the cooperation is outsourcing of IT specialists for the purpose of big projects for corporate clients.
Polska Telefonia Komórkowa Centertel Sp. z o.o. – a mobile network operator offering mobile and landline phones, mobile and landline Internet access, data transfer and multimedia services under Orange brand. PTK Centertel is owned by Telekomunikacja Polska S.A. One of the projects realized during the long cooperation is implementing the Sales Information System, supporting the quality standards control within PTK Centertel sales and services network and covering all components of the organizational structure (company outlets, agent stores, franchise stores).
Sygnity S.A. – one of the largest IT solutions suppliers in Poland. The Sygnity group was formed by joining ComputerLand and Emax companies. One of the services provided by Softelnet within the framework of the cooperation is outsourcing of IT specialists for the purpose of big projects for corporate clients.
Comments are closed.