Lately, more and more companies decide to use different forms of information technology outsourcing (IT outsourcing) in order to ensure high quality of their products and services. IT outsourcing gives clients an opportunity to use the resources and services of an outside IT company which may perform a number of IT activities in a more economic and effective way.
Softelnet provides the services of outsourcing specialists experienced in using the highest-quality IT tools and technologies and innovative programming languages. They are prepared to cooperate with clients as project managers, analysts, designers, developers and evaluators on the off-site work basis or at the client’s premises in Poland or abroad.
Services provided by Softelnet include in particular:
- Requirement analysis,
- System architecture and design,
- Task realization according to a fixed schedule,
- System and dependent component tests,
- Production utilization commissioning,
- System maintenance (hot-line service, system modifications).
We outsource whole projects as well.
- Allowing a client to focus on their own strategic goals and realize their mission by commissioning a part of the IT tasks and projects to specialized entities outside the company,
- Reducing operational costs and simplifying a budget of IT operations by transferring a part of expenses related to human resources formation to an outsourcing company,
- Quick access to the knowledge and qualifications of experienced IT specialists,
- Easier use of innovative IT solutions,
- Minimizing the risk related to making IT investments due to dividing the liability between a service provider and an ordering party,
- Avoiding the costs related to the use of innovative software and equipment platform during the production process.
Our specialists have numerous technical qualifications resulting from years of experience and certificates such as Cisco Systems, Sun, Oracle, Microsoft, Lucent Technologies and Business Objects.
|Programming languages (basic)
|Distributed systems / business processes / platforms
|Application servers / servers:
|Graphic user interface:
Step by step
An exemplary process of establishing IT outsourcing cooperation may be described as follows:
- A client describes their requirements in terms of qualifications, a number of specialists and completion time,
- Softelnet provides the client with a list of specialists appointed to provide the service along with their CVs,
- The client verifies the candidates by means of phone consulting or meetings,
- After the candidates are approved by the client, a framework agreement (along with a nondisclosure clause) on the basis of which the orders are to be realized is concluded,
- The works begin.
Comments are closed.