Softelnet is a distributor of the Oracle Business Intelligence (Oracle BI) product and provides services of implementing this solution at companies. Oracle BI is a complex tool designed to conduct a multi-dimensional analysis of various data influencing a company’s operation. Contrary to other solutions of this kind, its components are integrated within one common architecture, which enables easy and intuitive access to a full set of required information. The basic aim of the software is ensuring that management staff has access to data necessary to effective operating, managing and increasing the competitiveness of a company.
Oracle BI solution ensures, among others,:
- Integrated management of efficiency indicators and a company’s strategy,
- Preventive detecting and warning against negative trends,
- Multistage analytical process,
- Supporting the decision-making process,
- Up-to-date and easily accesses information on the condition of a company,
- Advanced functions designed to draw up and publish reports/
- Standardized, multi-dimensional information model consisting of data from many sources, including relationship databases, OLAP sources and singular files by means of a common user interface,
- Access to information by means of numerous access channels and, at the same time, ensuring maintaining data cohesion and correctness,
- Predictive access to information in real-time due to linking past data to the current one. Analyses of “what happened” and “what happens now” type and determining the possibilities of developing the situation,
- Led analysis and an option to incur business processes directly out of Oracle BI system allow one to quickly make relevant decisions in a given context,
- Short payback time and successful completion of a Business Intelligence project thanks to analytical apps for ERP and CRM systems.
Comments are closed.